We use the personal information that we collect to operate our business, deliver and develop the quality of our products, and make your experience better when you deal with us or visit our website.
Use of personal data
We use the information that we collect for the following:
- Processing your purchases and delivering of your goods or services.
- Servicing and advising you.
- Sending you marketing materials, newsletters or catalogues, assuming we have your consent to do so.
- Complying with applicable legislation.
The legal entity responsible for processing your personal data is:
CVR no. 16700800
Tel.: +45 7482 6565
What data do we collect?
The personal data that we collect may include your name, e-mail address, telephone number and similar identifying data, as well as information about your IP address.
When do we collect personal data?
Personal data about you will be collected in one or more of the following cases:
- When you visit and browse our website
- When you inquire about offers on products
- When you order catalogues
- When you subscribe to LEDON’s newsletter
- When you submit an inquiry using a contact form
- When you book a meeting with a consultant
Storage of personal data
The personal data that we collect in connection with the customer and/or cooperation relationship will be stored physically and/or electronically.
Your information will be stored securely and confidentially. Only persons with an objective need will have lawful access to your personal data.
Upon termination of the customer or cooperation relationship, we will consider the extent to which your data needs to be deleted. Generally, your personal data will be stored for 5 years after the customer or cooperation relationship has ended and will then be deleted without undue delay at the end of the year. If, by way of exception, there is a legal basis for keeping your data for longer, this may be done.
We will obtain your consent where this is required to process your personal data, unless applicable legislation permits us to contact you without prior consent.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us either by post at LEDON A/S, Vestergade 25, DK-6510 Gram. Or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Disclosure of your personal data
Generally, we will not forward or disclose your personal data to a third party without your consent, except as necessary to complete a task, e.g. in the case of freight companies and other companies who help us provide our services, etc. We will also disclose your personal data to relevant public authorities to the extent we are obliged to do so.
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to and correction or deletion of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data limited.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed prior to the revocation of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data you have submitted in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format (data portability).
- You can lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. the Danish Data Protection Agency, at any time.
You have the opportunity to complain about our processing of your data. Complaints should be submitted to:
Danish Data Protection Agency
Borgergade 28, 5
DK-1300 Copenhagen K
Last updated: 06/13/2018
Do you have questions?
If you have any questions about our products, prices, or product range, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact us: +45 7482 6565 or firstname.lastname@example.org